Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
- Pensacola Classic Soccer Tournament: Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2. Contact: gulfcoasttexans.com
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, April 7 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Cost: $6 per plate. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Byrneville Community Center
1701 County Road 4A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday-Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Legal Services of North Florida free legal advice: Every Friday from noon-4 p.m., Contact: 850-432-8222
- Tutoring service: Every Wednesday from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- High school tutoring service: Thursday, April 6 and Thursday, April 20 at 6 p.m.
- Cantonment Improvement Committee Leadership Training Class: Monday, April 10 and Monday, April 24 from 5-6 p.m.
- Computer Training Classes: Tuesday, April 11 and Tuesday, April 25 at 6 p.m.
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Dorrie Miller Community Center
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
- The Extra Mile Youth Program: Mondays-Thursdays, 3-6 p.m. Contact: Evelyn Forbes, 850-346-4839
Ebonwood/Oakcrest Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt: Friday, April 14, noon to 3 p.m. Food, games, prizes, music and more. Sponsored by Ebonwood/Oakcrest/Gray Circle Homeowners Association and Seniors Program. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
- Senior Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
- The Youth Connection After School Program: Mondays-Fridays, 2:30-5:30 p.m. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members and guest.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Members only.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Pinochle: Wednesdays from 12:30-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Free to members; guests or visitors are a requested $3 donation.
- Mexican Train Games: Fridays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, snacks, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band.
- Thrift store open Monday-Friday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Pool room open Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Library open Mondays from 9-11 a.m. and Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Exercise room open Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Yard sale and bake sale: Saturday, April 1 at 7 a.m. All proceeds from the table rentals and bake sale will go to the center's needs for membership events and activities.
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Excluding Good Friday, April 14.) Contact: Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137
- Hugs to Heaven Grief, Bereavement and Mourning Counseling: by appointment only. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5:30 p.m. (Excluding Good Friday, April 14.) Contact: Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234
- Wedgewood Health Fair: Saturday, April 29 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will offer body mass index and HIV screenings, a dietary educational demonstration, diabetic retinal screenings, diabetic education and testing, social services outreach and more. Escambia County Fire Rescue will also be distributing free smoke detectors in conjunction with the health fair, going door to door starting at 8 a.m. and offering to install a smoke detector. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- GED classes: Every Monday and Thursday. Contact: 850-587-5011
- Zumba dance class every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Easter egg hunt and cookout: Saturday, April 15 at 11:30 a.m.