Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, May 5 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Cost: $6 per plate. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
- Dan Copeland Band Fan Club Party and Lunch: Saturday, May 27 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Closed Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day.) Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. DeSoto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp: Monday, May 30 - Friday, August 4, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Excluding Tuesday, July 4.) Session 1: May 30 - June 30. Session 2: July 3 - August 4. Youth Camp (ages 5-12) and Teen Leadership Program (ages 13-15) offered. Registration fee: $35 per session, per family. Registration: Saturday, May 13 from 9 a.m. to noon and Thursday, May 18 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. For more information, click here. Contact: Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234 or email@example.com.
Byrneville Community Center
1701 County Road 4A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday-Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Legal Services of North Florida free legal advice: Every Friday from noon-4 p.m., Contact: 850-432-8222
- Tutoring service: Wednesday, May 3, 10 and 17 from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- High school tutoring service: Thursday, May 11 at 6 p.m.
- Cantonment Improvement Committee Leadership Training Class: Monday, May 8 and Monday, May 22 from 5-6 p.m.
- Computer Training Classes: Tuesday, May 9 and Tuesday, May 23 at 6 p.m.
- May Day festivities: Saturday, May 6 at noon.
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Dorrie Miller Community Center
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
- The Extra Mile Youth Program: Mondays-Thursdays, 3-6 p.m. Contact: Evelyn Forbes, 850-346-4839
Ebonwood/Oakcrest Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- Senior Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
- The Youth Connection After School Program: Mondays-Fridays, 2:30-5:30 p.m. (Final day of program: Friday, May 19) Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- Note: Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center will be closed Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day. There will be no activities.
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members and guest.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Members only.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to noon
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Free to members; guests or visitors are a requested $3 donation. There will be no line dance class Thursday, May 4.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, snacks, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band.
- Thrift store open Monday-Friday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Pool room open Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Library open Mondays from 9-11 a.m. and Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Exercise room open Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Guest speaker from the Owens Agency: Wednesday, May 10 at 10:30 a.m. The topic is scams, fraud procedures and more.
- Guest speaker from United Health Care and Independent Insurance Network: Wednesday, May 17 at 10:30 a.m. The topic is Medicare and other insurance information. Prizes and popcorn provided.
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hugs to Heaven Grief, Bereavement and Mourning Counseling: by appointment only. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or email@example.com.
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5:30 p.m. (Final day of program: Friday, May 19) Contact: Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pensacola – Wedgewood May Day Celebration: Saturday, May 20 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or email@example.com. The Pensacola – Wedgewood May Day Celebration is a family fun day being held to encourage peace and community fellowship among Pensacola area residents.
The event will feature various types of music, entertainment, food, games and prizes. Local nonprofit organizations will also be providing information about their groups.
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- GED classes: Every Monday and Thursday. (Closed Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day.) Contact: 850-587-5011
- Zumba dance class every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Habitat for Humanity meeting: Wednesday, May 10 at 6 p.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- May Day festivities: Saturday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Food, games and dancing.