Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, July 7 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Cost: $6 per plate. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. DeSoto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp: Monday, May 30 - Friday, August 4, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Excluding Tuesday, July 4.) Session 2: July 3 - Aug. 4. Youth Camp (ages 5-12) and Teen Leadership Program (ages 13-15) offered. Registration fee: $35 per session, per family. Contact: Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234 or email@example.com.
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Legal Services of North Florida free legal advice: Every Friday from noon-4 p.m., Contact: 850-432-8222
- Computer Training Classes: Tuesday, July 11 and Tuesday, July 25 at 6 p.m.
- Summer Feeding Program: Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Free to children under 18. Contact: Josh Womack, 850-393-9870
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Ebonwood/Oakcrest Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp: May 30 – Aug. 4, Monday thru Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
Note: Wesco Senior Center will be closed Tuesday, July 4.
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members and guest.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Members only.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Thursdays.
- Pinochle Card Games: Wednesdays from 12:30-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Mexican Train Games (dominoes): Fridays from 12:15-3 p.m.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Members and guest. Beginner class from 12-12:30 p.m. Free to members; donation requested from guests.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, snacks, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. Friday, July 28 from 6-9 p.m. is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band.
- Members-only trip to the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, Mississippi: Tuesday, July 11, departing at 8 a.m.
- Monthly Officer and Board Member Meeting: Thursday, July 6 at 1:30 p.m.
- Wesco Picnic: Saturday, July 8 at 11 a.m. Members only. No covered dishes, no desserts, no guest.
- AARP Drivers' Class: Saturday, July 15 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Open to the public. Check or money order only; no cash accepted. Lunch is provided.
- Thrift store open Monday-Friday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Pool Room: Open daily from 7 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or email@example.com.
- Hugs to Heaven Grief, Bereavement and Mourning Counseling: by appointment only. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center Summer Camp, Session 2: July 5-28 (Monday-Friday), 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Registration fee: $20 per child (agest 4-12). Contact the community center at 850-471-6137 or email@example.com for more information.
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- Hunter Safety Course: Monday, July 11 from 6-10 p.m.
- Zumba Classes: Tuesday, July 11, 18 and 25 at 6:30 p.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Summer Feeding Program: Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free lunch, activities and games for children in the community.