Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Washington High School Cross Country Meet: Saturday, Sept. 16. Contact: Patrick Kozma 850-619-4928
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, Sept. 1, 5:30-8:30 p.m. Cost: $6 per plate. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
Byrneville Community Center
- Escambia Cares Community Resource Expo: Saturday, Sept. 16, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Free admission, free food, activities and information about a variety of services available through the county and community organizations. Featured services include those related to neighborhood safety, housing programs, employment opportunities and more. Contact: 850-595-3130.
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Free after school program open to students in grades K-12, with educational and recreational activities throughout the school year. The program will begin Tuesday, Sept. 5 and run through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. starting Tuesday, Sept. 5 at the Brownsville Community Resource Center. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234 or email@example.com.
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Legal Services of North Florida free legal advice: Friday, Sept. 15 from noon to 4 p.m. Contact: 850-432-8222
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Dorrie Miller Community Center
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
Ebonwood Community Center
- The Extra Mile Youth Program: Mondays-Thursdays, 3-6 p.m. Contact: Evelyn Mack, 850-346-4839
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- The Youth Connection After School Program: This free program provides youth ages 6-18 the opportunity to participate in educational, cultural, sports, and community enrichment programs; to build confidence and self-esteem; to encourage our youth to say "NO" to gangs, drugs, and violence; and "YES" to hope, learning and life. The program begins Tuesday, Sept. 5 and runs through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 2:30-5 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. beginning Monday, Aug. 14 at the Ebonwood Community Center. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
Marie Ella Davis Park and Community Center
- The center will be closed Monday, Sept. 4 for Labor Day.
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members and guest.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Members only.
- Hand and Foot Card Game: 9 a.m. to noon. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Pinocle: Wednesdays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Thursdays.
- Mexican Train Game: Fridays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Members and guest. Beginner class from 12-12:30 p.m. Free to members; donation requested from guests. No line dance class on Sept. 24.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. Friday, Sept. 22 from 6-9 p.m. is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Monthly Officer and Board Member Meeting: Thursday, Sept. 7 at 1:30 p.m.
- Thrift store open Monday-Friday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Large $5 Black Bag Sale: Saturday, Sept. 2 from 7 a.m. to noon. Children and adult clothing will be available in the main hall area for $5 per bag plus tax.
- CVS Pharmacy shots: Wednesday, Sept. 6 at 10 a.m. CVS Pharmacy will be at the center to do flu shots, pneumonia shots and shingles shots. Open to the public.
- Monthly Luncheon: Saturday, Sept. 9 at 11 a.m. Members and guest. Covered dish required by membership, and any guest is requested a $5 donation to the center.
- Senior Outing Biloxi Trip: Tuesday, Sept. 12 at 8 a.m. Members only. Cost is $10 for bus fee; must sign up and pre-pay to make your reservation. No refunds for no-shows or cancellations.
- Jam Session: Saturday, Sept. 16 from noon to 3 p.m. Members and guests. Bring a food item of choice and enjoy music, food, fellowship, dancing and more. Music provided by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band, James Thompson & the Country Classics, and Southern Revival Band. Free coffee and admission.
- Fall Yard Sale and Bake Sale: Saturday, Sept. 30 from 7 a.m. to noon. Open to the public. Table rental is $5 plus tax. You must sign up and pre-pay to make reservations for tables. Any baked goods donations for the bake sale are appreciated. All proceeds from the bake sale and table rentals go to support the center's events, activities and more. All vendors will be allowed to set up Friday, Aug. 29 from noon to 2 p.m.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
16 Raymond St., Pensacola
- Warrington Youth Flight Academy, Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Ages 10 and up. Contact: Navarro Jackson, 850-483-2597
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or email@example.com
- Hugs to Heaven Grief, Bereavement and Mourning Counseling: by appointment only. Contact: Gus Grace, 850-471-6137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- Hunter Safety Course, Wednesday, Sept. 6 at 6 p.m. Contact: 850-587-5011
- GED classes, Every Monday and Thursday (except Monday, Sept. 4) from 6-8 p.m.
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity, Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 6 p.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Senior Citizen Day, Tuesday, Sept. 12 at 11 a.m. Bingo, snacks, activities. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707