Escambia County is sponsoring a series of job readiness workshops this fall, providing job seekers with information and training to enhance their chances of being work-ready when the right job comes along. The workshops will begin Tuesday, Oct. 3 and are free and open to the public.
Workshops will take place at 10:30 a.m. at the Brownsville Community Resource Center, 3200 W. De Soto St. in Pensacola. Registration is requested. For a full schedule, click here. Training session topics include:
- Job search tips and tricks
- Job application and resume development
- Interviewing techniques
- Dress for success
- Time management
- Finding the right job for you
- Customer service skills in the workplace
- Getting along with others in the workplace
- Keeping the job
- Effects of social media and the workplace
- And more…
To register for a workshop, call 850-595-3130 or email Carla Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit myescambia.com/jobready.