Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
Byrneville Community Center
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Free after school program open to students in grades K-12, with educational and recreational activities throughout the school year. The program primarily focuses on homework assistance, reading and math remediation and project-based learning. The program runs through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 3-5:30 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Resource Center. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Shurlitha Jones, 850-426-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Third Annual Cantonment Fall Festival: Saturday, Oct. 14, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Food, music, games, vendors, resources.
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Dorrie Miller Community Center
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
Ebonwood Community Center
- The Extra Mile Youth Program: Mondays-Thursdays, 3-6 p.m. Contact: Evelyn Mack, 850-346-4839
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- The Youth Connection After School Program: This free program provides youth ages 6-18 the opportunity to participate in educational, cultural, sports, and community enrichment programs; to build confidence and self-esteem; to encourage our youth to say "NO" to gangs, drugs, and violence; and "YES" to hope, learning and life. The program began Tuesday, Sept. 5 and runs through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 2:30-5 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. at the Ebonwood Community Center. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or email@example.com.
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
Lexington Terrace Community Center
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members only.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Thursdays.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Members and guest. Beginner class from 12-12:30 p.m. Free to members; $3 donation requested from guests. No line dance class on Sept. 24.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. Friday, Oct. 27 from 6-9 p.m. is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Monthly Officer and Board Member Meeting: Thursday, Oct. 12 at 1:30 p.m.
- Thrift store open Monday-Friday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Monthly Luncheon: Saturday, Oct. 14 at 11 a.m. Members and guest. Covered dish required by membership, and any guest is requested a $5 donation to the center.
- Guest Speaker from Humana Health Insurance: Wednesday, Oct. 4 at 10:30 a.m.
- Hearing Impaired Phone Service Representative: Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 10:30 a.m.
- Nominations of officers and board members for 2018: Saturday, Oct. 14.
- Guest Speaker on Insurance Services and Availability for 2018 Enrollment: Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 10:30 a.m.
- Line Dancing at the USO: Saturday, Oct. 21 at 1 p.m. (At NAS Pensacola.) Wesco Line Dance members only.
- End of the Year AARP Driver Safety Class: Saturday, Oct. 21 at 8:30 a.m. (Check-in at 8:15 a.m.)
- Membership Appreciation Party: Saturday, Oct. 28 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Members only. Entertainment, dancing, fun and food provided by Wesco.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
900 S. Old Corry Field Road, Pensacola
Marie Ella Davis Park and Community Center
- Community Youth Feeding Program: Sunday, Oct. 8 from noon to 3 p.m.
- Community Feeding Program: Sunday, Oct. 22 from 1-3 p.m.
- Inspirational Instruction and Feeding: Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Taekwondo: Thursdays from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
16 Raymond St., Pensacola
- Warrington Youth Flight Academy, Tuesdays from 5-8 p.m. Ages 10 and up. Contact: Navarro Jackson, 850-483-2597
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- GED classes, Every Monday and Thursday from 6-8 p.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Senior Citizen Day, Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 11 a.m. Bingo, snacks, activities. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707