Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molin
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, Dec. 1 at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
- Barrineau Park Christmas dinner: Saturday, Dec. 9 at 5:30 p.m. $5 a plate.
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
Byrneville Community Center
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Dorrie Miller Community Center
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
- The Extra Mile Youth Program: Mondays-Thursdays, 3:30-5:30 p.m. Contact: Evelyn Mack, 850-346-4839
Ebonwood Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- The Youth Connection After School Program: This free program provides youth ages 6-18 the opportunity to participate in educational, cultural, sports, and community enrichment programs; to build confidence and self-esteem; to encourage our youth to say "NO" to gangs, drugs, and violence; and "YES" to hope, learning and life. The program began Tuesday, Sept. 5 and runs through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 2:30-5 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. at the Ebonwood Community Center. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or email@example.com.
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- CLOSED Monday, Dec. 25 for Christmas and Monday, Jan. 1 for New Year's Day.
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Members only. Bunco Christmas Party: Monday, Dec. 11 at 11 a.m. Please bring a covered dish or food item to share.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only. Refreshments will be served after the Monday, Dec. 4 class.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Members only.
- Pinocle Card Games: Wednesdays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo. Bingo Christmas Party: Wednesday, Dec. 20 at 11 a.m. Please bring finger food items to share.
- Mexican Train Games: Fridays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Sharon's Line Dance Class: Fridays from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Monthly Board of Directors Meeting: Thursday, Dec. 7 at 1:30 p.m.
- New Year's Eve Party: Sunday, Dec. 31 at 11 a.m. This is a catered event for members only (no guests, please). Sign up in the front office. Must be a member at least 30 days prior to Dec. 31.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Thursdays.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Members and guest. Beginner class from 12-12:30 p.m. Free to members; $3 donation requested from guests. No line dance class on Sept. 24. Line Dance Christmas Party: Thursday, Dec. 14 at 1 p.m. Please bring a covered dish or food item to share.
- Monthly Pick and Grin: First and third Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band or James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Thrift store open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
John R. Jones Jr. Athletic Complex
555 E. Nine Mile Road, Pensacola
Toys for Tots Softball Tournament: Friday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec. 9. Contact: Don Belcher, 850-712-5849
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
- "Dance It Off" Free Adult Dance/Exercise Class: Fridays at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Community Center Basketball Program: Winter season registration is progress. Girls and boys ages 5-14. Youth will learn basketball fundamentals, dribbling skills, shooting skills and good sportsmanship. League play will begin mid-late January 2018. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137.
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Senior Citizen Christmas Dinner: Saturday, Dec. 9 at 11 a.m. Food, games, lunch, activities. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707
- Senior Citizens Day: Tuesday, Dec. 12 at 11 a.m. Crafts, food, games, activities.