Job Readiness Workshops
Escambia County is sponsoring a series of job readiness workshops beginning Tuesday, Feb. 6, providing job seekers with information and training to enhance their chances of being work-ready when the right job comes along. The workshops are free and open to the public.
This is not a job placement program, but the workshops aim to help attendees improve their job applications, resumes and related job-seeking skills. Training session topics include:
- Job search tips and tricks
- Job application and resume development
- Interviewing techniques
- Dress for success
- Time management
- Customer service skills in the workplace
- Social media and the workplace
- Employer expectations
- Troubled background? Workplace skills for you
To register for a workshop, please call 850-595-3130 or email Carla Jones at email@example.com. For more information, visit myescambia.com/jobready.